This is a React front-end for a virtual vendor machine.
This can be built and launched with NPM.
$ git clone email@example.com:ihsw/vender-bender.git Cloning into 'vender-bender'... remote: Counting objects: 244, done. remote: Compressing objects: 100% (135/135), done. remote: Total 244 (delta 143), reused 184 (delta 83), pack-reused 0 Receiving objects: 100% (244/244), 168.55 KiB | 1.50 MiB/s, done. Resolving deltas: 100% (143/143), done. $ cd vender-bender $ npm install added 1242 packages in 8.647s $ npm start > react-scripts-ts start
- Lists products (name, two-digit code, quantity in stock)
- Form for entering code, money
- Allows purchasing product for provided money, chosen by entering code
- Form has a cancel button that clears money entered
- Product listing has stock level, allows restocking when depleted