ClusterFuzz is a scalable fuzzing infrastructure which finds security and stability issues in software.
It is used by Google for fuzzing the Chrome Browser, and serves as the fuzzing backend for OSS-Fuzz.
ClusterFuzz provides many features which help seamlessly integrate fuzzing into a software project's development process:
- Highly scalable. Google's internal instance runs on over 25,000 machines.
- Accurate deduplication of crashes.
- Fully automatic bug filing and closing for issue trackers (Monorail only for now).
- Testcase minimization.
- Regression finding through bisection.
- Statistics for analyzing fuzzer performance, and crash rates.
- Easy to use web interface for management and viewing crashes.
- Support for coverage guided fuzzing (e.g. libFuzzer and AFL) and blackbox fuzzing.
You can find detailed documentation here.
You can file an issue to ask questions, request features, or ask for help.
Staying Up to Date
We will use clusterfuzz-announce(#)googlegroups.com to make announcements about ClusterFuzz.