Implementation for registrars and local resolved for the Developer DAO Naming Service.
- Run in Gitpod
- Run Locally
- Build For Production
Implementation of the naming service NFT, the contract used to mint an ERC721 token linked to each name. The functionality includes:
- Mapping for each name to token Id
- Minting an ERC721 token linked to each name
Implmentation of naming service transaction, the contract used to check name length and mint ERC721 tokens (by communicating with the DevDAONFT.sol). The functionality includes:
- Checking string length is more than minimum
- Checking string length is less than maximum
- Minting an ERC721 token (by communicating with DevDAONFT.sol) and transferring funds to the treasury address
Implementation of pricing for the naming service, the contract used by the contract owner to set pricing based on name length. The functionality includes:
- Mapping for each price to name string length
- Setter for pricing of each name string length
The implementation of the registry, the contract used by the token owner to set metadata that will correspond with each name and the respective token Id. The functinality includes:
- Setter for name to token Id
- Setter for user profile metadata struct
- Setter for address metadata
- Setter for content
The implementation of the resolver.
Here's an overview of the included frameworks and tools.
- Next.js - Minimalistic framework for server-rendered React applications.
- ESLint - The pluggable linting utility.
- PNPM - Fast, disk space efficient package manager.
- Wagmi - React Hooks library for Ethereum.
- Tailwind CSS - Rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML.
- Typechain - TypeScript bindings for Ethereum smart contracts.
- Hardhat - Ethereum development environment for professionals.
- Hardhat-deploy - A Hardhat Plugin For Replicable Deployments And Easy Testing.
Run in Gitpod
To run this project in Gitpod, follow these steps:
- Click this link to deploy to gitpod
- Import the RPC address given to you by GitPod into your MetaMask wallet
This endpoint will look something like this:
The chain ID should be 1337. If you have a localhost rpc set up, you may need to overwrite it.
You can also change your status of your open ports by going to port settings.
Clone the project
npx degit G3root/nextjs-dapp-starter-ts my-project
Go to the project directory
Start the development server
Build For Production
To generate production build