A compilation of smart contracts I find cool/fun/interesting.
- On-Chain Chess Engine by 5/9: an on-chain chess engine, where you play against a smart contract, and each move is minted as an NFT (+ on-chain art and metadata).
- Quine NFT by Zefram: ERC721 implementation that outputs its Solidity source code via
tokenURI(+ on-chain image and metadata).
- SHITDAO by smartcontracts
- totemNFT by 0age: on-chain video + audio rendering.
- bleeps by wighawag: fully generated on-chain sounds with configurable sound profiles.
- ChainToadz by wattsy: on-chain GIF rendering.
- Kohi by wattsy: on-chain generative art rendering. Some examples.
- Shackled by spectra: general purpose on-chain 3D rendering engine.
- Kiss Precise by Divergence and Etheseus: an [on-chain] long-form, smart-contract-generated NFT collection based on the Apollonian Gasket.
- Tiny DNN on StarkNet by guiltygyoza: neural network inference on StarkNet
- Clones With Immutable Args by wighawag: enables creating clone contracts with immutable arguments.
SSTORE2by 0xSequence: set of Solidity libraries for writing/reading contract storage paying a fraction of the cost.
- Strange Attractors by cxkoda: simulating chaotic, three-dimensional systems directly on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Metamorphic by 0age: a factory contract for creating metamorphic (i.e. redeployable) contracts.
- Aavegotchi Onchain Svg Renderer by Nick Mudge: Rendering all aavegotchi onchain svgs based on layering to give a whole image..especially Summoned aavegotchis with equipped wearables.
- Hot Chain SVG by @w1nt3r-eth: a toolkit for building on-chain SVG projects.
- evm.elf by axic: What if this code is valid EVM and a valid Linus binary (ELF)?