🤖Mergeable helps automate your team's GitHub workflow without a single line of code.
Some examples of what you can do:
- Ensure pull requests follow conventions and prevent merging when it is not followed.
- Notify author of failed guidelines when opening an issue.
- Schedule detection for obsolete (stale) issues and pull requests and notify author and collaborators.
- And more
Check it out over at https://mergeable.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html
Found a bug? Have a question? Or just want to chat?
We need your help:
- Have an
💡idea for a new feature? Please create a new issue and tell us!
- Fix a bug, implement a new validator or action and open a pull request!
☝️NOTE: For development and testing. You'll want to read about how to run it locally.
- Originally created by @jusx
👉follow him on Twitter.
- Co-authored by @shine2lay
- Logo by @minap0lis
👉follow her on Instagram.