dotnet / aspnetcore

ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform .NET framework for building modern cloud-based web applications on Windows, Mac, or Linux.

Home Page:https://asp.net

Geek Repo:Geek Repo

Github PK Tool:Github PK Tool

blazor webassembly project can't run in .net7

coader opened this issue · comments

Is there an existing issue for this?

  • I have searched the existing issues

Describe the bug

I use default template to create new blazor webassembly project, choose .net 7 preview 5
after build & run, nothing show in page and got this error:
fail: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware[1]
An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request.
System.InvalidOperationException: No output has been recevied from the application.
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.DebugProxyLauncher.LaunchAndGetUrl(IServiceProvider serviceProvider, String devToolsHost)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.WebAssemblyNetDebugProxyAppBuilderExtensions.<>c.<b__0_1>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Builder.Extensions.MapMiddleware.InvokeCore(HttpContext context, PathString matchedPath, PathString remainingPath)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Diagnostics.DeveloperExceptionPageMiddleware.Invoke(HttpContext context)

Expected Behavior

No response

Steps To Reproduce

No response

Exceptions (if any)

No response

.NET Version

7.0.100-preview.5.22307.18

Anything else?

No response

Hi @coader, thanks for reaching out. This is due to a known issue with Preview 5. I'd recommend downloading Preview 4, 6 or 7 from the https://github.com/dotnet/installer#table repo. That should resolve your issue, please let us know if that's not the case.

I got the same error after manually upgrading my proj files from "6.0.6" to "7.0.0-preview.5.*"
I fixed it by deleting obj and bin folder files.

Still happening in .NET 7 preview 6

Still happening in .NET 7 preview 6

Can you please confirm if you're experiencing this issue on a brand new blazor webassembly project as well?

Hi @coader. We have added the "Needs: Author Feedback" label to this issue, which indicates that we have an open question for you before we can take further action. This issue will be closed automatically in 7 days if we do not hear back from you by then - please feel free to re-open it if you come back to this issue after that time.

This issue has been automatically marked as stale because it has been marked as requiring author feedback but has not had any activity for 4 days. It will be closed if no further activity occurs within 3 days of this comment. If it is closed, feel free to comment when you are able to provide the additional information and we will re-investigate.

See our Issue Management Policies for more information.

If people are still experiencing this issue, please try @SNiedinger's suggestion above:

I fixed it by deleting obj and bin folder files.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know by creating a new issue, and linking this issue.

ezoic increase your site revenue