Navoki Notes, a POC (proof of concept) note app app, will sync data to cloud and on all devices. Flutter app for all plarforms Android, iOS, Web App, PWA, Windows, macOS, Linux , so you can access data anywhere on any device. Its FREE to use. The is a single code-base cross-platform app made on Flutter Framework with Firebase.
This project is made with
- Flutter Framework
- Firebase REST API
- Firebase Authentication
- Cloud Firestore
- Adobe XD Flutter plugin.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Codemagic Build and Release supported
Installation and Config
- Install Flutter SDK from official site.
- Setup Environment for Android and iOS
- Setup Environment for Web
- Setup Environment for Desktop
- Create a Firebase Project
- Enable Firebase Security rules on Firebase Console. Read more.
- Check if platform is shows for project by running
API_KEYvalue with your project key,
<Project>-> Project Settings -> General ->
Web API key
- Add you key in
// TODO: Replace your key here static const String API_KEY = "";
- To run and build project run command
flutter build <device-name>
- To get devices list, run
- You need SDK setup only, then can create your own build for each platform.
- Publishing Apps still need to be tested for stability after release on Desktop apps
- There will be security risk with API key, I am working on it.
Few things I have used that you can work to understand flutter development.
- Simple app state management
- Using RestAPI
- Firebase Auth and Cloud Firestore using Rest API
- Staggered View
- Local Storage
You can build your own project on this just by changing dart code in
My Flutter and Tools version:
flutter doctor -v
This project is open to all kinds of contribution in all of its categories.You can add more features and bug fixes in this code. DO NOT send PR for rename of file and variables, formatting code or other low-quality changes. Focus on making this BIGGER!
If you found this project helpful then show some support by
Project Created & Maintained By
Mobile Solution Architect, #Android and #Flutter Developer, #Dart, Maybe #Go, #Founder of Navoki.com, #Google Scholar #Udacity Android #Nanodegree, Entrepreneur