SRFAX is a feature rich internet fax service which encompasses all aspects of fax communications with easy to use online fax management services. Online faxing services provided by SRFAX is simple, reliable, inexpensive and can also be used from mobile devices. Internet faxing is simple and easy as can be accessed using your email and so it is private and secure.
SRFAX is a registered trademark of EDC Systems, Inc.
SRFAX API for Python
SRFAX API enables you to:
- Schedule a fax to be sent
- Determine the status of a fax that has been scheduled for delivery
- Retrieve a list of faxes received in a specified period of time
- Retrieve a list of faxes sent in a specified period of time
- Retrieve a specified sent or received fax file in PDF or TIFF format
- Delete specified received or sent faxes.
from srfax import srfax srfax_client = srfax.SRFax('194999', # Account Number 'psswrd', # Text password caller_id='8005552222', # 10 digits, no prefix firstname.lastname@example.org', cover_page='Standard', fax_from_header='up to 30 characters', senders_name='Benjamin Banneker', organization='Example Company, LLC') fax_id = srfax_client.queue_fax( '+18885551111', # Fax to 1 number, note the '+1' prefix, or # ['+18885552222', '+18885551111'], # fax to several numbers '/path/to/fax/file', recipients_name='Mary', subject='Sending line of text fax', body_text='Hello world!' ) status = srfax_client.get_fax_status(fax_id)
Copyright and License
SRFAX API is Copyright (c) 2012 Vingd, Inc. and licensed under the MIT license (see LICENSE.txt).