You're going to need:
- Ruby, version 1.9.3 or newer
- Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
- Fork this repository on GitHub.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one)
git clone https://github.com/YOURUSERNAME/Oxide.Docs.git
- Open up the Ruby command console.
cd Oxide.Docsin the Ruby console.
- Install all dependencies:
- Start the test server:
bundle exec middleman server
You can now see the docs at http://localhost:4567. Whoa! That was fast!
Now that you have it all setup, you'll probably want to learn more about editing markdown.
Once you've made the changes you'd feel are needed, push them to your fork and then submit a pull request. Simple as that!