CNCF App Delivery TAG
The Application Delivery TAG focuses on delivering cloud native applications which involves multiple phases including building, deploying, managing, and operating. Additionally, the TAG produces supporting material and best practices for end-users, and provide guidance and coordination for CNCF projects working within the SIG’s scope.
See our full charter here: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/main/tags/app-delivery.md
Alois Reitbauer, Jennifer Strejevitch, Hongchao Deng
Alex Jones, Thomas Schuetz
- Slack channel: #tag-app-delivery in CNCF workspace - https://cloud-native.slack.com/messages/CL3SL0CP5
- Mailing list: https://lists.cncf.io/g/cncf-tag-app-delivery/topics
We have meetings every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 16:00 UTC see in your local time.
- Agenda and Notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OykvqvhSG4AxEdmDMXilrupsX2n1qCSJUWwTc3I7AOs/edit#
- Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7276783015 Passcode=77777
- Recordings of previous meetings: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj6h78yzYM2OHd1Ht3jiZuucWzvouAAci
The TAG has created the following working groups to investigate and discuss the following topics:
|Working Group||Chairs||Meeting Time|
All meetings are on the public CNCF calendar: https://www.cncf.io/calendar/