Customizable NFT Drop Minting Page
In this example, you can create your own NFT Drop minting page just by customising the template with your branding, and plugging in your NFT Drop contract address.
- NFT Drop: to create a lazy-minted ERC721 NFT Collection that our users can claim.
- React SDK: to enable users to connect their wallets with the useMetamask hook, and access hooks such as useNFTDrop to interact with the NFT drop contract.
- TypeScript SDK: to view the claimed supply, total supply, and mint NFTs from the drop.
Using This Repo
To create your own version of this template, you can use the following steps:
Run this command from the terminal to clone this project:
npx thirdweb create --template nft-drop
1. Deploy Your Own NFT Drop on thirdweb
Head to the thirdweb dashboard and create your own NFT Drop contract.
You can learn how to do that with our guide Release an NFT drop on your own site without writing any code.
Be sure to configure a name, description, and image for your NFT drop in the dashboard.
2. Configure the styles to your branding
You can fully customize the colors and style of this template by editing the values in the
You can configure:
- The color of the background with
- The color of the text with
- The color of the button (is a gradient from primary to secondary color) with
- The font with
- The border colors with
3. Plug in your NFT Drop contract address
Replace the value of the
index.tsx with your NFT Drop contract address you can find in the dashboard.
Join our Discord!
For any questions, suggestions, join our discord at https://discord.gg/thirdweb.