WIP Project / Public Test
Allows you to modify WSA's Msixbundle and redistribute it.
- Windows 10+
- Windows Software Development Kit (The required tools have been built in. For more details, see libraries.)
- Git for Windows (ditto)
- Powershell 6+ (Unpack supports Powershell 5.1+, Install needs Powershell 5.1 to work.)
How to use
- Drag WSA Msixbundle to
unpack <msixbundle>command) to unpack.
- Feel free modify package in
tempfolder. (Such as GappsScript or MagiskScript, or you can do something cooler.)
- Check your architecture.If your architecture is "x64", you should replace the "libraries" folder's content with "libraries_64" folder's content. (Temporary)
- The output files are in
How to install
- Just drag Msixbundle file to
- Unpack & Repack: Automatically identify Msix and Msixbundle.
- Libraries: Add multi architecture support.
Repack: Better way to generate installation utility instead of using Git Split.
- PackagingTool: GUI
- Better way to generate installation utility instead of using Git Split
- First ver
No license. All rights are reserved.