- OpenKore is a custom client and intelligent automated assistant for Ragnarok Online.
- It is a free, open source and cross-platform program (Linux, Windows and MacOS are supported).
To run OpenKore you will need:
- Download OpenKore and extract it. Alternatively, you could press the Windows Key + R, type in
cmd& enter. Run the following command in the cmd to clone. Note: Git required.
git clone https://github.com/OpenKore/openkore.git
- Configure OpenKore: documentation.
- Run openkore.pl (You can run start.exe or wxstart.exe if you use Windows).
F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Have a problem?
- Update your openkore or download a new one.
- Still having problems?
- Cant find what you need? / Do not understand?
- Ask in IRC Channel.
- Is it a problem in Openkore?
Things to know
- Make sure you've read FAQ especially to run latest commit on master branch & checking existed issue for your request.
- Please post in English.
- Please use the issue template.
- Please include informations about your server & any changes you did in your configuration.
- Briefly explain what happened, take a screenhot & include the error message (If available).
- Please be advised any developers here are doing this on their free time. Please give some time for anyone to respond.
Status of botting on Official Servers
|aRO||Asia RO||CheatDefender||Not working||N/A|
|bRO||Brazil RO||EAC||Not working||N/A|
|euRO||Europe RO||Frost Security||Not working||N/A|
|euRO-Prime||Europe RO (Prime)||Frost Security||Not working||N/A|
|iRO Renewal||International RO||EAC||Not working||N/A|
|iRO TR||International RO (Transcendence)||EAC||Not working||N/A|
|idRO||Indonesia RO||EAC||Not Working||N/A|
|idRO-Retro||Indonesia RO (Retro)||Delphine||Not Working||N/A|
|jRO||Japan RO||nProtect||Need Verification||N/A|
|kRO-Zero||Korea RO (Zero)||nProtect||Botable||N/A|
|ruRO-Prime||Russia RO (Prime)||Frost Security||Not Working||ya4ept|
|tRO||Thailand RO||EAC||Not Working||N/A|
|tRO-Classic||Thailand RO (Classic)||EAC||Not Working||N/A|
|twRO||Taiwan RO||CheatDefender||Not Working||N/A|
|vRO||Vietnam RO||nProtect||Not Working||N/A|
- OpenKore Wiki
- OpenKore forum
- IRC Channel
- Connect IRC with Kiwiirc
- Brazilian Community
- Russian Community
Other communities or websites are not affiliated to openkore.com
- Openkore History
- Legacy Changelog
- Openkore RoadMap
- Feature Requests and TODO Wiki and Feature Requests GitHub
This software is open source, licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2. Basically, this means that you're free to use and allowed to modify and distribute this software. However, if you distribute modified versions, you MUST also distribute the source code.
See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html for the full license.