Please contribute to this repository to help it make better. Any change like new question, code improvement, doc improvement etc. is very welcome. Just send me a pull request and I will review the request and approve it if it looks good.
* Pull the git repository. Go to command line and type git clone https://github.com/mission-peace/interview.git
* Run mvn compile to compile the entire source code
* Run mvn idea:idea to generate intellij related files.
* Fire up intellij. Go to Open. Go to git repo folder and open interview.ipr . On file menu go to project structure. Update language level support to 8
* If you use eclipse, do mvn eclipse:eclipse . This will generate eclipse related files. Go to eclipse and open up folder containing this repo.
* Go to any program and run that program