Jar Download link: Spigot Page
A zero burden plugin that ends Xray-mining forever. This plugin is a minecraft server-side spigot plugin in order to enhance the experience of:
- Prevent any method of X-Ray mining 100%.
- Consume theoratically least network traffic and computational effort.
- Do not affect any normal player
Enhanced mining mechanism : 1. Experience : The probability and ore distribution is based on minecraft vanilla settings. Normal player won't notice the transformation. 2. Efficiency : Blocks are generated only when players reveal them. No excessive fake ores transimitted. 3. Configurable : All of the ores probability and distribution could be set and revised immediately. 4. Extendable : Tested on 70 players server, less than 0.1% TPS occupation.
- Youtube link : Ore got replaced as X-ray player mining.
This build is compiled and tested on these environments.
This plugin needs to run with the following plugins with the latest version to work properly:
- Drop the plugin jar file in your server folder /plugins/ and run once.
- After the plugin folder and default config.yml is generated, stop the server.
- Start to set your own config withing config.yml.
ENABLED_WORLD: world,world_nether,world_the_end PROBABILITY_DIAMOND: 0.001 # 0.001 means that when a player mine 1000 blocks, the player would "probably" get 1 diamond. (Expected value.) MAX_DIAMOND: 4 #What is the maximum number blocks of the ore veins. PROBABILITY_INCREASING_CONSTANT: 1.0 #You could change this value and hold a mining bonus time!. #This number will multiply the probability of ore generation. REPLACING_DIAMOND: true # true equals replacing such ores. # false equals leaving such ores as their original position. #Other ore blocks have default setting. Just follow the logic above.
here. It is well tuned to match the gaming experience of vanilla minecraft.If you don't have any idea how to set the configuration. Just use the config setting right
|/orereplacer reload||player with his node could reload the plugin's config.||op|
Want to contribute? Great! This project is open to everyone as long as it follows the license. You could follow these steps to build up the developing environment :
- Click here for instrctions of importing a maven project.
- Add the dependent plugin .jar file mentioned above.
- Run the project as 'maven install'
- The built version would be in /$project_name/target/
MIT licenses https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.