NGINX Ingress Controller
ingress-nginx is an Ingress controller for Kubernetes using NGINX as a reverse proxy and load balancer.
See the Getting Started document.
Thanks for taking the time to join our community and start contributing!
- This project adheres to the Kubernetes Community Code of Conduct. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
- See CONTRIBUTING.md for information about setting up your environment, the workflow that we expect, and instructions on the developer certificate of origin that we require.
- Check out the open issues.
- Join our Kubernetes Slack channel: #ingress-nginx.
See the list of releases to find out about feature changes.
For detailed changes for each release; please check the Changelog.md file.
For detailed changes on the
ingress-nginx helm chart, please check the following CHANGELOG.md file.
- Contributing: Pull requests are welcome!
- Support: Join to Kubernetes Slack in the #ingress-nginx channel to ask questions to get support from the maintainers and other users.
- The github issues in the repository are exclusively for bug reports and feature requests.
- Discuss: Tweet using the
Please make sure to read the Issue Reporting Checklist before opening an issue. Issues not conforming to the guidelines may be closed immediately.