Castopod for YunoHost
This package allows you to install Castopod quickly and simply on a YunoHost server.
If you don't have YunoHost, please consult the guide to learn how to install it.
Castopod Server is an open-source hosting platform made for podcasters who want engage and interact with their audience. Please note that Castopod is still under heavy development: it may not be 100% stable and some features are still being developed.
Shipped version: 1.0.0 alpha.40
- Go to
domain.ltd/cp-installto creat an admin user.
- How to configure this app: From an admin panel
- Documentation: https://podlibre.org/create-a-podcast-in-3mn-with-castopod/
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
- Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported?
- Can the app be used by multiple users?
⚠️Installation possible only on a root domain or subdomain.
- Other info you would like to add about this app.
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/castopod_ynh/issues
- App website: https://podlibre.org/
- Upstream app repository: https://code.podlibre.org/podlibre/castopod
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Please send your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/castopod_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade castopod -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/castopod_ynh/tree/testing --debug