MindsDB is a predictive platform that makes databases intelligent and machine learning easy to use. It allows data analysts to build and visualize forecasts in BI dashboards without going through the complexity of ML pipelines, all through SQL. It also helps data scientists to streamline MLOps by providing advanced instruments for in-database machine learning and optimize ML workflows through a declarative JSON-AI syntax.
To install the latest version of MindsDB please pull the following Docker image:
docker pull mindsdb/mindsdb
Or, use PyPI:
pip install mindsdb
MindsDB automates and abstracts machine learning through virtual AI Tables in databases - all through SQL (MongoDB query syntax is also supported).
You can get forecasts from complex multivariate time-series data or detect anomalies in real-time without building & maintaining ETL pipelines, ML workflows and API integrations.
How it works:
Let MindsDB connect to your database.
Make MindsDB learn from historical data automatically by training a predictor using a single SQL statement. (if you'd rather configure some of your models manually or bring your own, MindsDB supports that too via declarative JSON-AI syntax).
Make predictions immediately by querying MindsDB virtual AI Tables. There’s no need to deploy models.
Visualize forecasts in your BI dashboards, all through standard SQL. AI Tables behave the same way as normal database tables.
- Automatic data pre-processing, feature engineering and encoding.
- Classification, regression, time-series tasks.
- Automatic model deployment through virtual AI Tables.
- Data quality check for potential biases & outliers.
- Model accuracy scoring and confidence intervals for each prediction.
- Batch predictions by joining predictor with other tables.
- Anomaly detection.
- Model explainability analysis with graphical user interface.
- GPU support for faster model training.
- Tune model internals with declarative JSON-AI syntax.
- Import your own models.
- HTTP API available
|Connect your Data|
If you found a bug, please submit an issue on Github.
To get community support, you can:
- Post at MindsDB Slack community.
- Ask for help at our Github Discussions.
- Ask a question at Stackoverflow with a MindsDB tag.
If you need commercial support, please contact the MindsDB team.
Being part of the core team is accessible to anyone who is motivated and wants to be part of that journey!
If you'd like to contribute to the project, refer to the contributing documentation.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
Made with contributors-img.
Subscribe to MindsDB Monthly Community Newsletter to get general announcements, release notes, information about MindsDB events, and the latest blog posts. You may also join our beta-users group, and get access to new beta features.
MindsDB is licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0