Beacon — Never lose your cursor again
This is a global minor-mode. Turn it on everywhere with:
Whenever the window scrolls a light will shine on top of your cursor so you know where it is.
- The appearance of the beacon is configured by
- The duration is configured by
- To customize when the beacon should blink at all, configure
- To prevent the beacon from blinking only on specific situations
beacon-dont-blink-commands. You can also disable it only in specific buffers by doing
(setq-local beacon-mode nil).
- Beacon can also push the mark for you whenever point moves a long
distance. For this, configure
If you’d like to help too, just open a PR.