Welcome To The World Of Python Programming
Google MLCC Workshop in NIT JalandharThis is a sample repository created for the talk on " Introduction to Python Programming " for the
Speaker : Pc
Link to Presentation is Here
- Data Types
- Iterative Statements
- Coding Question
Introduction on How to Use GitHub Repository
- Log on to your GitHub Account.
- Go to this Repository
- Click on Fork or edit icon . This will create a copy of this repository in our GitHub account.
- Go To your Repository . Select Introduction-To-Python-Programming
- Select the File you want to work on
- Edit File
- Make some changes in the File . And Click on Propose Changes .
- Create a Pull Request . Remember to Create a branch of your name when you Pull a Request
- Submit the request by clicking on Create Pull Request . And Yeah.. You are Done !
You are welcome to contribute to this repository.