Curated examples using the Actix ecosystem.
- Triox : A free file hosting server that focuses on speed, reliability and security.
- binserve : A fast, secure, and easy to set up static web server written on top of Actix Web with routing, templating, and various other features.
- Roseline : A personal web site and discord & IRC bot to access simple SQLite database. Demonstrates usage of various Actix and Actix Web concepts.
- lemmy : A federated alternative to reddit in Rust.
- MeiliSearch: Fast, Relevant and Typo-Tolerant Search Engine. Open source alternative to Algolia.
- Dalted: Simple webapp that showcases the integration of image-rs with Actix Web for color blindness simulations.
Community Articles, Example Apps, Starters & Boilerplate Projects
- Actix and SQLx User CRUD for MySQL : A User CRUD showcasing MySQL database interaction with full integration test coverage, designed to fit comfortably in a system of micro-services.
- webapp.rs : A web application completely written in Rust.
- RealWorld Example App : Implementation of the RealWorld backend API spec in Actix.
- Canduma : Rust authentication server boilerplate
- Rust, Docker & GraphQL: An example of using Dataloaders, context, and a minimal docker container.
- Complete Actix 2.x REST Server: Actix 2.x HTTP Server featuring multi-database support, auth/JWTs, caching, static files, app state, tests, coverage, and docker.
- Actix Server Authentication with JWT and MongoDB : An implementation of JWT in Actix.
- Production-Grade Logging in Rust Applications : An article showcasing the use of tracing in an Actix application
Pull requests welcome for small, focussed example projects demonstrating patterns or techniques.
Submissions also accepted to have your app or repo considered for the showcase lists.