What is it?
Gistamine is a Google Chrome extension that allows creating Gists on Github
###Simple way This process is very simple. Extension is hosted on Google's extension directory and could be directly accessed via link https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/jilpffgcnfbkpbhfigefcpgekcmkebcl
- Execute: git clone email@example.com:dashin/gistamine.git
- Open Google Chrome -> Settings -> Extensions
- Click on "Developer Mode"
- Load unpacked extension...
- Chose the gistamine directory and here you are
Currently it is possible to post one Gist a time only.
- Posting multiple Gists
- Deleting existent Gists
- I'm open for suggestions!